Looking for a stellar medical staffing job?
Our Commitment to You
When you jump on board with IEP Specialists, our hope is that you’ll find not just a job but a calling, not just an income but fulfillment. At the risk of sounding cheesy, we love to give people jobs that they love in schools that love them. Yes, that’s a lot of love. It’s like 1968 all over again.
We also love when you work with us over the long term, and so we cross our hearts and promise to…
- Find a medical staffing job that fits not just who you are (your expertise and skill set), but also where you want to go (your interests and goals).
- Place you in a school setting that values you and all of your contributions.
- Ensure the schedule you need, with a mind to the flexibility you want.
- Provide perks and benefits, including continuing education and tuition reimbursement and retirement planning.
IEP Specialists offers all of the competitive benefits you’d expect with one MAJOR advantage that other companies tend to neglect.
Curious? That benefit is FUN, and we offer it for free in giant, invisible buckets. Not only do we promise that you will love working your assignments in the schools; we also promise that you will love working with us! Why? Because we’re personable, light-hearted, fun-loving folks who adore what we do! What’s not to love about that?
Need further proof? Check this out: For every 13-week assignment a candidate completes, we enter their name in a drawing for a free vacation! And we’ve sent lots of people on lots of fun vacations, invisible buckets of fun included.
We also offer the following benefits to our full-time employees:
- Major Medical and Dental Insurance
- National Prescription Drug Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Assignment Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education
- 401(k) Plan
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit